Flora & Fauna | No ordinary Xmas Greetings




Flora & Fauna Guest Designer



https://florafaunaclear.com/collections/frontpage/products/fa-la-la-llama-set


Isn't this stamp set the cutest? I used the set to create two cards and two Xmas gift tags. The idea for the first card was to show a whimsical caravan making their way through the desert.






The second card shows a shelf with different succulents, flower pots and a cute llama for decoration. The stamped images are colored in with watercolors.










Next up are two cute and simple Xmas gift tags. I stamped onto white cardstock and colored the images with watercolors. I fussy cut the stamped images and attached them with foam pads.








Two Die-Cut Sets



https://florafaunaclear.com/collections/craft-dies/products/cake-plate-die


The next card features the die-cut set with the glass dome. I used glittery white cardstock, transparency foil (acetate) and a light-green foam craft sheet for the stand. Then I placed succulent die-cuts around the glass dome and attached a light-green string for decoration.




https://florafaunaclear.com/collections/craft-dies/products/terrarium-cluster-die


Finally, I would like to share a card that I made with the Terrarium Die Set. I used glittery white cardstock for the succulents and foam craft sheets for the terrarium. I also added some lovely paper flowers.




In case you haven't yet, please check out an earlier post with projects for Flora & Fauna (click). Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day, yours Sandra.




Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.